Saturday, September 19, 2009

Google Wave

It is official Google is going to crush the world.

Well, maybe not but if in fifty years time we don't have Christmas, Easter or Australia Day just Google day, don't say I didn't warn you.

For Insight this week I am looking into Google Wave, which in my opinion will revolutionise internet communication. Honestly, I am still shaking my head at what the team at Google Australia (yes it is made in our very back yard) have done here. I'm not going to spoil all the secrets on the blog but can I implore you to tune into Homepage this week as this Insight is a must hear.

If, however, you can't wait check out wave.google.com and you can discover it for yourself. I will also add some extra bits of information that didn't make the show to this very blog, so watch this space.

I will be recording the fills for the segment tomorrow morning so wish me luck.

Looking forward to the show,
Sam

No comments: